Pekanrabu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hydromax X30 pump zakar terbaik ~ ade free gift!
Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2016, 10:16 am by zanuddin

» JOM BUAT DUIT RAYA JADI RESELLER EBOOK
Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 11:00 am by ASBN

» SYA NAK JUAL NOVEL TERPAKAI MURAH2
Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 10:33 pm by nurulbakar

» PEMANIS STEVIA RM50
Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2015, 10:27 am by ayuih179

» Teknik mudah besarkan zakar dgn teknologi air
Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2015, 10:30 am by zanuddin

» LIBIDO GEL (UNTUK TAHAN LEBIH LAMA DIRANJANG !!!)
Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2015, 10:21 am by zanuddin

» Pum zakar auto energy power pump..mudah dan cepat.
Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm by zanuddin

» GEL Gambir Jantan | Untuk Keras Dan Tahan lama.
Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm by zanuddin

» Magic stick-hilangkan segala bau dan keputihan dgn mudah.
Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:53 pm by zanuddin

Share | 

Very pleased with the English forum...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 24/07/2008

Very pleased with the English forum... Empty
PostSubject: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 7:32 pm

Salam everybody... flower
Is nice to hear that all of you willing to improved your English as this language is a globally used. My English also is not perfect especially the grammar itself. I've lived in United Kingdom for nearly 11 years yet my English is not perfect as I should say .. Razz

I would very happy to join all of you and we all can have a very nice and pleasant conversation in ENGLISH cheers
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 08/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 3:54 am

welcome FizaUK... :D
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 6:49 am

damahum wrote:
welcome FizaUK... :D

Thank you for your warm welcome flower
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 9:46 pm

sunny
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 6:09 pm

Salam semua...

Yesterday (26/07/08) in Leicester was very hot sunny . I can say is about 24 degree celcius. My family and I went out to the park & light lunch picnic :D
My kids enjoyed themselves very much. Hopefully today will be the same wheather Laughing !
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:20 am

basking under the sun?? hehehe....
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 4:25 am

damahum wrote:
basking under the sun?? hehehe....
Yupp..you can't let go summer time :D

Today (28/07/08) as hot as yesterday affraid sunny ..kids were mourning too hot! :D
Back to top Go down
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 20/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 9:20 am

Welcome FizaUK :)
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 9:00 pm

najz wrote:
Welcome FizaUK :)

Thanks flower
Back to top Go down
didies07
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar
didies07

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 04/07/2008

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 3:23 am

salam sis,

welcome to you sis...yeah...since I'm in learning process to improve my english, hope u can give some advice and together share with us how to make english language is more better ....I'm actually is not perfect in english as well, but i try my best to chat english to all of you....if i give some mistake, pls right again.. Razz hehe..(especially in grammar)...thanks sis cheers
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 10:00 pm

didies07 wrote:
salam sis,

welcome to you sis...yeah...since I'm in learning process to improve my english, hope u can give some advice and together share with us how to make english language is more better ....I'm actually is not perfect in english as well, but i try my best to chat english to all of you....if i give some mistake, pls right again.. Razz hehe..(especially in grammar)...thanks sis cheers

salam sis ....

well is good to grab this opportunity to improved your english in writting and speaking! Even in UK, the English people themselves have a problem with their grammar ahakz!!! ...In UK, you can find different county has a different slang even though they speak English. But because in Malaysia we learn "Queen English" which is clear and easy to understand, I find it hard to understand them especially the one from up north, Scottish, Irish, Welsh. You really need to concentrate to what they're saying.

I would like to correct you if you don't mind :64: as you said

"..but i try my best to chat english to all of you....if i give some mistake, pls right again.."
you should say " .....if i make a mistake pls correct me" :64: That's sounds better :)
Back to top Go down
busy_mummy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 03/09/2008

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 2:15 pm

:D Assalamualaikum and hello everybody..

I'm new here and hope can join all of you in improving english language either in writing or speaking.

I'm a government servant, married and have 2 daughters age 9 and 2 months old. I like to read especially novels but now the time is limited for me to do so, as most of my valuable and quality time are for the kids and of course for their father too. But working in library is a bonus to me.. i can still read and smell the book!

In spite of reading, I enjoy cooking and baking. In fact, eating is my pleasure. Huhuhu.. So, if anyone want to share and exchange recipe, you are welcome to do so.

I'm not good in English either speaking or writing because I'm very poor in grammar. However, that's why i'm here in this forum to learn and improve it.

Well, that's all for the moment. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Yours sincerely,

busy_mummy
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 2:55 am

busy_mummy wrote:
:D Assalamualaikum and hello everybody..

I'm new here and hope can join all of you in improving english language either in writing or speaking.

I'm a government servant, married and have 2 daughters age 9 and 2 months old. I like to read especially novels but now the time is limited for me to do so, as most of my valuable and quality time are for the kids and of course for their father too. But working in library is a bonus to me.. i can still read and smell the book!

In spite of reading, I enjoy cooking and baking. In fact, eating is my pleasure. Huhuhu.. So, if anyone want to share and exchange recipe, you are welcome to do so.

I'm not good in English either speaking or writing because I'm very poor in grammar. However, that's why i'm here in this forum to learn and improve it.

Well, that's all for the moment. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Yours sincerely,

busy_mummy

Salam busy_mummy...

It is nice to know you. Masha'Allah ...May Allah bless you and your family in life..Insha'Allah.
So far you're doing well in English..alhamdullilah... keep practicing. To improved your english is by speaking with your daughters especially as I know well that in Malaysia some of the subjects are in English. By doing that will help you especially your daughters in school Laughing
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 11:23 am

waaa.... Fiza, still summer at ur place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 2:14 pm

my still winter now ..... so cold ...
everyday wears polr bear furVery pleased with the English forum... Em1811
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 2:51 pm

wahahaha... winter off season rite paan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 3:34 pm

yah looo hidup kena enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 5:00 pm

oit paan, so whaddya think about office work? does it suit your lifestyle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 9:47 am

hurm i think so ..... but its not really suit my lifestyle because work under alot of rulesVery pleased with the English forum... Em3710
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 10:17 am

rules.... are made to be broken...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 10:31 am

Very pleased with the English forum... Lol10
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 1:09 pm

Very pleased with the English forum... Lol_jo10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:33 am

FizaUK wrote:
Salam semua...

Yesterday (26/07/08) in Leicester was very hot sunny . I can say is about 24 degree celcius. My family and I went out to the park & light lunch picnic :D
My kids enjoyed themselves very much. Hopefully today will be the same wheather Laughing !

So your staying in Leicester?? Hmm.. I use to stay in Surrey.. In 4 years in UK, I'm glad to say I've improved my English because I mingle a lot with the people.. English people can be very friendly.. Hmm.. Leicester?? I think I remember going there once.. I love the country side.. It's so peaceful.. Even in Europe(especially Germany).. U should take time to tour Europe sometime.. My dad was working in London last time and when we have the budget, we would go tour Europe by car.. Flight is expensive and isn't any fun.. Though I must say it was tiring but it was fun at the same time.. Being adventurous really bring us together as a family.. Even when we move to Scotland, we still love taking a car trip anywhere.. Its much cheaper and can be so much fun.. Do try it out.. Hmm.. Was wandering if you have ever been to any car boot sales there? UK is so popular with it's car boot sales.. You can find so many things there..
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 5:34 am

princessdaisy87 wrote:
FizaUK wrote:
Salam semua...

So your staying in Leicester?? Hmm.. I use to stay in Surrey.. In 4 years in UK, I'm glad to say I've improved my English because I mingle a lot with the people.. English people can be very friendly.. Hmm.. Leicester?? I think I remember going there once.. I love the country side.. It's so peaceful.. Even in Europe(especially Germany).. U should take time to tour Europe sometime.. My dad was working in London last time and when we have the budget, we would go tour Europe by car.. Flight is expensive and isn't any fun.. Though I must say it was tiring but it was fun at the same time.. Being adventurous really bring us together as a family.. Even when we move to Scotland, we still love taking a car trip anywhere.. Its much cheaper and can be so much fun.. Do try it out.. Hmm.. Was wandering if you have ever been to any car boot sales there? UK is so popular with it's car boot sales.. You can find so many things there..

Yes..I'm settling down here with my husband and 3 children. Yes I do go to car boot sales but not that often. My kids will get bored !! They prefer to go to the park or go for cycling through the countryside senyum.. .
We've been to France for couple of times because my In-Laws have their holiday apartment over there. We've been to Istanbul (Turkey) because my husband's sister lived there at the moment. So alhamdullilah I do have a good holiday in Europe with my family and its fun and they have beautiful scenery which took my breath away!
Insha'Allah this spring/summer my family and I are planning to go to either to Spain or Egypt.
Back to top Go down
ninarahim
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
ninarahim

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 25/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 3:55 pm

Hi Fiza and PDaisy.... never heard about you quite sometimes.... where hv u been???

do visit my new website www.traders.ninarahim.com
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 8:11 pm

ninarahim wrote:
Hi Fiza and PDaisy.... never heard about you quite sometimes.... where hv u been???

do visit my new website www.traders.ninarahim.com

My PC is brokedown so that's why I haven't communicate for a long time. But now alhamdullilah recetly I just bought a new PC..and now I could communicate to all of you again seronoknyer!!1
Back to top Go down
speedflame5973
Regular Customer
Regular Customer
speedflame5973

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 30/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:26 am

Fiza UK...u bought a new pc ha? wahhh...how much? all inside is the latest technology ar? all the processor and so on? uuuuuuuu...
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 8:19 pm

speedflame5973 wrote:
Fiza UK...u bought a new pc ha? wahhh...how much? all inside is the latest technology ar? all the processor and so on? uuuuuuuu...

yupp ..now in Uk everything on sale because of the recession ahakz!!! I bought it for £320 including 4 in 1 printer cannon ( scanner, printer, photocopying and photo printer )...so it is a very very good bargain. hidup kena enjoy!! and it is the latest version window vista home premium. I'm very pleased that i got a bargain price :69:
Back to top Go down
halytobe
Ahli VVIP
Ahli VVIP
halytobe

Number of posts : 3065
Registration date : 29/10/2008

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:53 am

FizaUK wrote:
speedflame5973 wrote:

yupp ..now in Uk everything on sale because of the recession ahakz!!! I bought it for £320 including 4 in 1 printer cannon ( scanner, printer, photocopying and photo printer )...so it is a very very good bargain. hidup kena enjoy!! and it is the latest version window vista home premium. I'm very pleased that i got a bargain price :69:

hey sis, if you live in the UK, u could make more profit...just wow
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 7:11 pm

[quote="halytobe
hey sis, if you live in the UK, u could make more profit...just wow[/quote]

Salam sis...yes of course I could make a good profit but the problem is the cost of postage is very expensive from UK to Malaysia. I'm not sure will it worth while to buy it from here.
ahakz!!!

That's why I just sell childrens clothes from here to UK. This is my shop http://fizaukshop.blogspot.com/ hoorey!!
Back to top Go down
halytobe
Ahli VVIP
Ahli VVIP
halytobe

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 10:39 am

FizaUK wrote:
[quote="halytobe
hey sis, if you live in the UK, u could make more profit...just wow

Salam sis...yes of course I could make a good profit but the problem is the cost of postage is very expensive from UK to Malaysia. I'm not sure will it worth while to buy it from here.
ahakz!!!

That's why I just sell childrens clothes from here to UK. This is my shop http://fizaukshop.blogspot.com/ hoorey!![/quote]

ah, what about using ebay? just selling around europe, i think its a good idea too
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 6:24 pm

damahum wrote:
Very pleased with the English forum... Lol_jo10

it's so cute masha'Allah senyum..
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 6:35 pm

damahum wrote:
oit paan, so whaddya think about office work? does it suit your lifestyle?

It has been nearly 6 years I left fulltime job ahakz!!! . I'm a fulltime mum & housewife and part-time businesswoman. I think being a fulltime mum & housewife is more challenging compare to a fulltime job. It's 24 hours non - stop working around the house & look after the children in the same time.
But everything we do for our family is for sake of Allah.
since I've been a fulltime mum & housewife, I'm able to be with my children and build a very strong bonding. I have more time to help them with their educations. The routine is well organised.
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 10/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 9:07 pm

Yes i agreed...being fulltime mum is more challenging....
But anyway i wish you congratulations for being so brave enough to be fulltime mom and wife...have a nice day with your family hoorey!!
Back to top Go down
http://mamzie.fotopages.com
halytobe
Ahli VVIP
Ahli VVIP
halytobe

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009, 10:47 am

Nevermind, being in a different country must be challenging and at the same time, exciting.
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009, 7:04 pm

mamzie wrote:
Yes i agreed...being fulltime mum is more challenging....
But anyway i wish you congratulations for being so brave enough to be fulltime mom and wife...have a nice day with your family hoorey!!

Jazakallah senyum.. for your support
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009, 7:05 pm

halytobe wrote:
Nevermind, being in a different country must be challenging and at the same time, exciting.

Insha'Allah Allah gives all of us as a mother a big reward. senyum..
Back to top Go down
halytobe
Ahli VVIP
Ahli VVIP
halytobe

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009, 9:19 am

I heard Tun Mahathir said in the UK, many of them had become poor do to economic recession..Is this true?
Back to top Go down
FizaUK
Ahli Familiar
Ahli Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009, 9:49 pm

halytobe wrote:
I heard Tun Mahathir said in the UK, many of them had become poor do to economic recession..Is this true?

Well..I don't think he meant poor where they can't afford to buy food or clothes.. ahakz!!! it's just mean that redundancy and unemployed is increasing. Now is nearly 2 million people in UK is unemployed & redundant because of the economic crisis. So people who has housing loan or credit card loan has suffered because of the high interest. The employers has to reduce their employee numbers. Many shops doing a big mega sales to encourage people to spent to boost up the economy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very pleased with the English forum...   Very pleased with the English forum... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very pleased with the English forum...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top