Pekanrabu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hydromax X30 pump zakar terbaik ~ ade free gift!
what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2016, 10:16 am by zanuddin

» JOM BUAT DUIT RAYA JADI RESELLER EBOOK
what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 11:00 am by ASBN

» SYA NAK JUAL NOVEL TERPAKAI MURAH2
what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 10:33 pm by nurulbakar

» PEMANIS STEVIA RM50
what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2015, 10:27 am by ayuih179

» Teknik mudah besarkan zakar dgn teknologi air
what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2015, 10:30 am by zanuddin

» LIBIDO GEL (UNTUK TAHAN LEBIH LAMA DIRANJANG !!!)
what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2015, 10:21 am by zanuddin

» Pum zakar auto energy power pump..mudah dan cepat.
what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm by zanuddin

» GEL Gambir Jantan | Untuk Keras Dan Tahan lama.
what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm by zanuddin

» Magic stick-hilangkan segala bau dan keputihan dgn mudah.
what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:53 pm by zanuddin

Share | 

what kinda music u listen to......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

what kinda music u listen to...... Empty
PostSubject: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 7:59 pm

tell more about what kinda music u listen to and which artist u think is the best ........
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 08/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 10:12 pm

im into opera/orchestra kinda music... the type that can make ur skin crawl and ur hair standing... and the artist is yuki kajiura... shes from japan... she wrote many outstanding piece and even sang them herself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 11:34 am

im like dondang sayang.. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 2:42 pm

yuki kajiura huh.... she make me ghostbump all away with her singing ....some say kajiuran style
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 6:51 pm

some of the song made by yuki kajiura that i like

canta per mer
em more
b.t.

she plays violin in these songs but in 'em more' i think she sang the song (not sure)
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 14/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 11:15 am

i like to listen to songs which have beautiful melodies and meaningful lyrics such as goodbye days by yui...
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 1:04 pm

tokyo by yui is a sad one... made countless people cry during the concert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 6:59 pm

oneg11 you listen to yui song ....u fanatic fan ?
when the next concert will be held after budokan concert that make many people cry after YUI singing T.O.K.Y.O.. maybe u can share with us
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 12:09 am

i think yui gonna make a tour concert this summer for her third album... even the goodies at the concert just been announced... got many limited items.... 25 days of touring if im not mistaken..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 12:45 am

im asking oneg11 if i not mistaken........
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 8:51 am

he's not answering if im not mistaken....
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 11:54 am

i'm not a big fan of her if i'm not mistaken.
i just like few of her songs and her cute face actually...
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 10/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 9:03 pm

me...all sorts of music...as long the music doesn't hurt my ears... :D
Back to top Go down
http://mamzie.fotopages.com

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 12:35 am

all song except head banging song i listen to if i'm not mistaken
Back to top Go down
Nurul June
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 21/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 4:33 pm

i love rnb,jazz n soul...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 12:06 am

i also like to hear rnb, jazz and soul songs as well. as long as it doesn't hurt my hearing sense i'm gonna hear any songs served to me.
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 12:16 am

long live songs that can hurt my ears, and possibly hurt others... hehehe... children of bodom quite nice (double paddle rocks)...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 12:49 am

do you understand what their songs about???
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 1:45 am

yes damahum....do you understand what their song all about....
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 4:11 am

yup... i kinda understand what message that they convey through their song... some of them a good and some kinda weird....
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 9:55 pm

correct3x....sometimes its their lyrics are weird but the melody,music are really good...i always discuss with my hubby about this and we agreed,they are still good musician and singer....
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 11:39 pm

but for me, i preferred not to hear any kind of that songs bcoz it really hurt my ear... its my opinion la...
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 6:13 am

ive been thinking a lot lately abt 'music that can hurt ur ears'... how on earth listening to music can hurt one's ears... in fact music kinda sooth our tired soul after a day of hard work... not to mention that continuous exposure to the sound of car engine is the likely culprit in damaging our ears..
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 6:27 pm

oh yes that kind of sound...its just not hurt my ears but really piss me off...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 6:52 pm

yeah mamzie... when i'm tired, i preferred only to sleep or listen to a slow, calm song. maybe to damahum that type of songs give him "soothing environment". who knows right..
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 1:28 pm

yeah... when i was feeling down or just bored, ill always listen to song that may make some of u wanna close ur ears.. hehehe...

its fun u know, disturbing the peace by turning up the volume on my sound system, hehe....
Back to top Go down
dejavu79
dejavu79

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 27/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 12:04 pm

Well i guess that I prefered Oldies .. I love carpernters,sheila majid, sharifah aini, aishah, hetty kos endang and many more. all their song are totally nice and the melody really make you feel so aaaaa....
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 2:41 pm

anyone who like Marc Anthony songs here????
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:55 pm

dejavu79 wrote:
Well i guess that I prefered Oldies .. I love carpernters,sheila majid, sharifah aini, aishah, hetty kos endang and many more. all their song are totally nice and the melody really make you feel so aaaaa....

then u should check out songs made by yuki kajiura... she made many cool songs...

oneg11 wrote:
anyone who like Marc Anthony songs here????

what song do u like?
Back to top Go down
dejavu79
dejavu79

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 6:30 pm

yuki kajiura..japanese aight?? where can I download her/his songs?? well i love marc anthony !! especially his song called ' My Baby You'...
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 2:44 am

u can get info at canta-per-mer.net
all abt yuki kajiura....
Back to top Go down
dejavu79
dejavu79

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 2:27 pm

thanks for the info... right now im enjoy Listening to Amy Winehouse.. nice vokal melody and full of souls...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 4:53 pm

yeah... my baby you is an awesome song from him. yuki kajiura also made a lot of interesting songs. damahum, what are the top and famous songs made by her???
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 1:43 am

all of them, i guess... but thats just my opinion... i like all of her songs...
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 2:00 am

for me songs from Broery Marantika always make me sleep....but when i... in a bad mood...i listen to Scorpion...its make me rock...oh yeah... Basketball
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 2:38 pm

wah mamzie, u sure can rock... for me i listen to any kind of song when i wanna go to sleep... but i turned the volume down until all i can hear is the bass... slow but its kinda enchanting... 7 minutes top, then man down, im sleeping soundly... haha
Back to top Go down
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 20/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 2:42 pm

myself...

i keen on most of oldies songs such as Carpenters, The Platters, Abba, Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra and many more;
keen also on instrumental music..Kitaro, Richard Clayderman, Kenny G;
local...Sheila Majid & Anuar Zain
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 7:30 pm

My hubby keen to the oldies...he knows all the song...and he can sing and play guitar too...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 9:38 pm

how lucky you are mamzie.... even i couldn't play guitar. how about i ask your hubby to teach me how to play guitar??? can or not??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 12:21 am

of course he can....why don't you ask him.....he from kedah,alor setar....
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 2:51 am

so najz u also like to listen to kenny g.... its been so long since i last heard his tune.... brings back memories....
Back to top Go down
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 20/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 8:08 am

damahum wrote:
so najz u also like to listen to kenny g.... its been so long since i last heard his tune.... brings back memories....

yup, but listening to Kenny G's instrumental give me peaceful mind..
i used to listen Donna Summer's song; titled She Work Hard For The Money..listen to the music of the song
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 4:21 pm

which part of kedah??? i have bought a guitar few years ago but since i didn't know how to play, i gave it to one of my colleague.
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:45 am

anyone know Ed Alleyne-Johnson.... hes a great busker... the way he plays his violin is truly magnificent.... if u all wanna know how great busker he is the search at youtube 'ed busking chester'...
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:50 pm

oneg11 wrote:
which part of kedah??? i have bought a guitar few years ago but since i didn't know how to play, i gave it to one of my colleague.

Alor Setar....why don't you buy books about how to play guitar.....it's easy to follow
even my daughter know how to play guitar.....
Back to top Go down
mamito
mamito

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 05/06/2008

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:16 pm

asalamualaikum hi i like all kind of song depend on my mood.
especially rock i luv rock it make me feel good well like i say depend on the mood.
sometimes the music make u feel good/blue well i think u guys know.
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 5:24 am

hot music u must listen....
if u like opera like music, i have 1 song that fits the desc...
it is a song entitle Amaranth by Nightwish...
give it a try u guys... u'll like it....
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 11:12 pm

recently i heard some "nasyids" songs performed by Sami Yusuf... Kinda soothing n relaxing when i heard dat kind of songs...
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 11:42 pm

ballad,jazz,blue,rock,opera and even nasyid.....now i want to ask....what is your opinion about dangdut....indon stylelah... :shock:
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 4:27 am

inul? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what kinda music u listen to......   what kinda music u listen to...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what kinda music u listen to......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top