Pekanrabu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hydromax X30 pump zakar terbaik ~ ade free gift!
Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2016, 10:16 am by zanuddin

» JOM BUAT DUIT RAYA JADI RESELLER EBOOK
Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 11:00 am by ASBN

» SYA NAK JUAL NOVEL TERPAKAI MURAH2
Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 10:33 pm by nurulbakar

» PEMANIS STEVIA RM50
Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2015, 10:27 am by ayuih179

» Teknik mudah besarkan zakar dgn teknologi air
Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2015, 10:30 am by zanuddin

» LIBIDO GEL (UNTUK TAHAN LEBIH LAMA DIRANJANG !!!)
Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2015, 10:21 am by zanuddin

» Pum zakar auto energy power pump..mudah dan cepat.
Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm by zanuddin

» GEL Gambir Jantan | Untuk Keras Dan Tahan lama.
Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm by zanuddin

» Magic stick-hilangkan segala bau dan keputihan dgn mudah.
Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:53 pm by zanuddin

Share | 

Latest movie you have seen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 08/05/2008

Latest movie you have seen Empty
PostSubject: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 2:06 am

ok, i wanna start this thread focusing on the latest movie you have seen.. any kind of movie, you can put it right here.. and tell us why do you like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 4:09 pm

Ironman a.k.a lelaki besi ..... this movie kinda interesting i guest .... lot of action in it .. gotta watch repeatly .
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 4:20 pm

same here... i happen to see ironman last week.. the movie was full of action... i agree with paan, u all gotta see this movie...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 2:40 pm

dont forget to eat ur own homemade popcorn while u watching the movie ... it make the movie more interesting to watch
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 6:54 pm

homemade popcorn, hehe, never thought abt it, but it is good to have something to munch while watching ur fave movie, fattening u in a blink of an eye.. hehehee
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 14/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 11:12 am

why should we make a homemade popcorn huh?
we can get it at Giant Hypermarket with a very cheap price. i think its around 99 cents and you will get a "bouquet" of popcorn....
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 1:03 pm

what is this talk abt popcorn... this thread is abt movie la...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 7:01 pm

LOL.....huehuehue
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 12:19 am

LOL!!??
that it???
after all that popcorn talk u said lol... man popcorn this popcorn that.... im starving right now hehehe... yet another movie i have seen... did I Am Legend ring any bells.. its a movie starred by will smith... it a good story, but still cannot match it original (read it in a book)... but anyway the story is quite good except for the ending... the director change the ending to suit the audiences... how could he, ruining a masterpiece for the sake of money... but still the ending was good...

a story abt a virus that wipe out all humanity except for this one scientist (he was immune to the virus)... the infected all become mindless zombie like creature (but still retain part of their humanity, i guess).. so this scientist try very hard on discovering why he is immune n trying to locate any surviving human that escape the virus outbreak...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 12:43 am

nowadays it all about the money even you deny it....
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 8:56 am

that i know, its a fact that cash rules everything around us, even i didnt deny it.... but still, u dont have to destroy work of art for the sake of money...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 11:52 am

did pa'an and damahum mentioned about popcorn earlier huh??? i guess da latest movie i watched is also ironman... full of action huh...
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 10/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 9:10 pm

popcorn....why when we mentions about movie...there must be popcorn story in it...can anyone tell me why...
Back to top Go down
http://mamzie.fotopages.com
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 3:15 am

urban legend maybe... some folk wanna eat corns while watching some movies, but thought that the corns are messy and then "pop", idea, they pop the corn making it popcorn, then they eat the popped corn while watching some movies, tadaa.... popcorn is born...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 12:59 am

is popcorn related so much when it comes to movie? i think theres a lot of junkie which can be eaten while watching movie la.
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 1:41 am

like...super ring...i love super ring...and how about soft drink...
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 4:13 am

soft drinks as in carbonated drinks aight... i just like my drinks plain ol' skyjuice.... a lil' bit of ice and it hits the spot...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 11:21 pm

for me, i like to eat something like peanuts...
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 6:26 am

oh come on guys, peanuts!!?? didnt this thread is abt latest movies that u have seen... ah forget it... hehehe ive been waiting for a golden moment to watch the forbidden kingdom for a while now... if anybody out there have seen this movie, hows the story.. is it good or not.. rate it if u must (between 0 to 10, 10 being the best)
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 6:36 pm

no not me....I didn't watch movie for a long time now...just watching dvd only...got no time to go to the cinema...both of us buzy with work...pity me hah....
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 1:05 pm

its ok if u just describe the story, whether u watch it at cinema or at home... u also can tell us abt ur all time fave movie, not only just latest movies...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 6:49 pm

damahum, you watched ironman but not forbidden kingdom. i guess you're a "movie-maniac" since you made this topic. I don't know much about that movie but a got a peep when i went to the shopping complex last 2-3 days. that story is interesting based on my "peep" and i suggest you to watch that movie a.s.a.p
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 1:34 pm

ok oneg11, will do asap...

last night i watched a 2001 french movie entitled Wasabi... a tale abt a cop that lost contact with his japanese lover/wife (i dont know)... one day he received a call all the way from japan abt his wife's death n in her will, he was named the sole legatee of all her belongings, and their 19 years old daughter, was left in his care... good story actually... a must see movie for all movie addicts...
Back to top Go down
dejavu79
dejavu79

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 27/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 11:43 am

Well I guess about 3 weeks ago, me & hubby to see this movie... humm Iron Man... goshhh that movie was totall awesome !! with all the effects and the hero... well talk about macho man... he's my favourite.. Robert Downey Jr.. Very interesting movie & fun to watch.. about a man named Tony Stark ,a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build some nuc and at the same time he invented a suit that made from Iron...

nice story line. I guess there will be Iron Man sequel ( 2 ).. I didn't even touch my pop corn cos that hero, he's totaly really breath taking man.. ooppss ..
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:58 pm

dejavu79 wrote:
.... I didn't even touch my pop corn cos that hero, he's totaly really breath taking man.. ooppss ..
hehehe, pray that ur husband is not the jealous type, or that he wont be reading this post..... hehehe...
Back to top Go down
dejavu79
dejavu79

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 6:23 pm

damahum wrote:
dejavu79 wrote:
.... I didn't even touch my pop corn cos that hero, he's totaly really breath taking man.. ooppss ..
hehehe, pray that ur husband is not the jealous type, or that he wont be reading this post..... hehehe...

lol! pray to god for that !!! ...he..he..he..
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 2:46 am

lol.... so any new review of movies that u all have watched?
Back to top Go down
dejavu79
dejavu79

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 2:25 pm

what if we ask the film director make one movie called PopCorn... im sure it will be a hit !! :rabbit:
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 1:45 am

im sure the movie will fall under comedy category....
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 7:35 pm

yep ....why not you ask dejavu to be the director of the film....sure has some part for you...
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 7:37 pm

we always discuss about english movie....what about other movie....such as malay,chinese,india and what ever....
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 9:39 pm

last malay film that i watched is "Otai" . Kind a funny and quite hilarious but a little bit slapstic...
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 12:04 am

me...yesterday...Mapillai...indian movie and the hero...Rajnikan... :D
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 3:04 am

yeah... rajnikanth.... he's my fave indian actor... years ago i watched his movie, Padayyappa... man that movie's a hit... mamzie i think u should watch Padayyappa and his latest movie Sivaji...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 4:18 pm

i like him too. but i don't like tamil movie. his action that recently i watched is in MBB. I don't remember the title of that video clip. i'm sure dat damahum knows about it too...
Back to top Go down
mamiharith
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
mamiharith

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 03/06/2008

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:23 am

last two night, i watched Cloverfield, been a long time i wanna watch this movie since i saw the trailer....asked my hubby to download it......at last i manage to watch it.....just love it...rate it 8/10
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:15 am

oneg11 wrote:
i like him too. but i don't like tamil movie. his action that recently i watched is in MBB. I don't remember the title of that video clip. i'm sure dat damahum knows about it too...
sorry oneg11, i dont know what the hell is mbb

mamiharith, i agree with u abt cloverfield... rated fresh for the plotline n story but i think its duration a bit short, dontcha think.... anyway i really like to see the sequel or the aftermath of this story...
Back to top Go down
mamiharith
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
mamiharith

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 9:00 am

Quote :
mamiharith, i agree with u abt cloverfield... rated fresh for the plotline n story but i think its duration a bit short, dontcha think.... anyway i really like to see the sequel or the aftermath of this story...

yup...just can't get enough of watching cloverfield....wish the movie got sequel as well.......i'm just wondering why the girls seem to be very cool walking in the dark tunnel.......if i were one of them i'd clung to one of the guy he..he...he Laughing
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:44 pm

damahum wrote:
yeah... rajnikanth.... he's my fave indian actor... years ago i watched his movie, Padayyappa... man that movie's a hit... mamzie i think u should watch Padayyappa and his latest movie Sivaji...

I watched that movie so many times....but not Sivaji....so I must find dvd about that movie....did watch Chandramukhi....it's also a hit movie.... :)
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:46 pm

I watched Cloverfield at cinema....wow its was a good movie...and after that I bought Cloverfield dvd for my collections.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:13 pm

Chandramukhi scratch
i'll try to search for it somehow....
hehehe
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 11:59 am

Chandramukhi....I got that one too....another great movie.... :D
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 5:20 am

right now i dont know which movie that im gonna see (at cinema) but i cant wait for the 2009~2010 lineup... maybe right now i just browse through dvds at stores that is good to watch... i think ive missed my movie day twice....
Back to top Go down
allusion
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 06/06/2008

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 6:40 pm

latest movie that need ur attention~ kung fu panda starring kjack black, angelina jolie, jackie chan... lol!
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 3:07 am

is it good?
Back to top Go down
mamiharith
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
mamiharith

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 12:59 pm

Just watched "wieners" last night....i had my good laugh watching it......so hillarious.....
Synopsis
When Joel (Fran Kranz) is publicly humiliated on national television by 'Dr. Dwayne' (Darrel Hammond), he falls into a serious funk until his friends Wyatt (Kenan Thompson) and Ben (Zachary Levi) (Chuck in Chuck Series) force him to join them on a cross-country road trip to smack down Dr. Dwayne. The three guys set out in Wyatt's home-made wiener-mobile, handing out free hot dogs across America and encountering an endless array of oddballs, weirdos and losers, including loogie-hocking hippies, a flipper-fingered Walrus Boy and Ms. Isaac (Jenny McCarthy), the hottest sixth grade teacher ever!
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 6:35 am

Next (2007)... i saw this movie yesterday... it is a good movie for family viewing... starring Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, and Jessica Biel.... The movie is about a man who is able to see his own future (Nicolas Cage). When he meets Liz (Jessica Biel) in a Las Vegas diner, she soon must put her belief that "anything's possible" to the ultimate test when she falls in love with him. Meanwhile, Special Agent Farris (Julianne Moore) the FBI is looking for him to help stop the detonation of a nuclear weapon.
Back to top Go down
ladyzone
Regular Customer
Regular Customer
ladyzone

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 12/06/2008

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 9:57 am

watched Get Smart last thursday... quite enjoyable.. the cinema is almost empty.. so we could laugh as loud as we can... like watching tv at home...
Back to top Go down
debayucollection
debayucollection

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 03/07/2008

PostSubject: AIT THERE   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:33 pm

HI,,, anyone here love will smith.i am one of the thousand fan of will smith...tonight i will going to cinema for watch a new film by will HANDCOCK,,,,let join to watch the film...........
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 1:13 am

wah, will smith's die hard fan.... so hows the movie, hancock... is it good? tell us some of the movie's juicy parts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest movie you have seen   Latest movie you have seen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest movie you have seen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top