Pekanrabu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hydromax X30 pump zakar terbaik ~ ade free gift!
just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2016, 10:16 am by zanuddin

» JOM BUAT DUIT RAYA JADI RESELLER EBOOK
just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 11:00 am by ASBN

» SYA NAK JUAL NOVEL TERPAKAI MURAH2
just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 10:33 pm by nurulbakar

» PEMANIS STEVIA RM50
just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2015, 10:27 am by ayuih179

» Teknik mudah besarkan zakar dgn teknologi air
just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2015, 10:30 am by zanuddin

» LIBIDO GEL (UNTUK TAHAN LEBIH LAMA DIRANJANG !!!)
just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2015, 10:21 am by zanuddin

» Pum zakar auto energy power pump..mudah dan cepat.
just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm by zanuddin

» GEL Gambir Jantan | Untuk Keras Dan Tahan lama.
just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm by zanuddin

» Magic stick-hilangkan segala bau dan keputihan dgn mudah.
just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:53 pm by zanuddin

Share | 

just english

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 08/05/2008

just english - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 6:19 am

practice makes perfect...
im still haunted by grammar though...
every time i compose a sentence, there will be errors in it... the thing is i know that there is something wrong with my sentence but somehow i cant figured out how to solve it...
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 10/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 6:32 pm

yes practise and more practise...for some people,they want to learn english but afraid to open their mouth because to some other people..when we talks in english they think that we forgot our roots...
Back to top Go down
http://mamzie.fotopages.com
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 20/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 8:11 am

welcome hayanie.. :)
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 1:12 pm

thats true mamzie... some people view others that are trying to speak english as a showoff....
Back to top Go down
Che ab
Admin
Admin
Che ab

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 03/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 4:03 pm

kindly take note that this topic will be merge with topic 'just english' .TQ
Back to top Go down
http://pekanrabu.biz
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 14/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 6:44 pm

its true damahum. when i was in secondary school, i asked one of my close friend to speak in english during certain days and the answer that i got from him was; "pulun la hang ni"... this shown that the mentality of our race is still much more behind compared to other races...
Back to top Go down
kembangsemangkuk
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
kembangsemangkuk

Number of posts : 615

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 8:10 pm

oneg11 wrote:
its true damahum. when i was in secondary school, i asked one of my close friend to speak in english during certain days and the answer that i got from him was; "pulun la hang ni"... this shown that the mentality of our race is still much more behind compared to other races...
Hmm...you are right oneg11! I really don't understand why do Malays (especially) are so shy to try to speak/write in english. But i have one good example here. During my school days, i studied in Methodist Girls School (both primary and secondary). The same goes to my three girls. For your info, this school is vary famous in english medium in town compared to other schools. It has been a practised that the students will have to speak in english twice a week. (throughout the day) Failing to do so, they will be fined. And...the money collected is used for english activities. So,it's better to speak though it's broken rather than to loose your penny.
And that's where i brushed my skills. Still learning till now. Hehehe..
Well, that's about english.....
I'm just back from Seberang Jaya. Meeting a new friend whom i knew over the chatroom and also one of the forumers in our next door website. It's interesting to meet people from all walks of life.
By the way, my whole lot of families in Kuantan will be coming to AS nxt wk for the school hols. Thot of taking them to Sedim river where Oneg n Damahum seems to enjoyed themselves but it's quite a distance. Probably i'll go there with my kids alone....nxt time. As for this trip, maybe i'll take them to Sri Perigi Waterfalls in Yan.
Anyone knows this place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 12:40 am

hi guys,just share my experience...last 8 years ago,..i'm not good in english.so,i take my inisiatif to learn and speak english with my friend and also to my tutor..u know what..my malay and indian friend just lough at me and make my afford as a jokes.they cant accept that and i just carry on speak english even sometime my grammar are wrong,at least day by day my grammar are better than before.one more thing,nowaday,..english are important to us because if we want to improve our live&carier,english is the one thing that we should not put at side...(i know my english quite poor but at least i'm tried and to friends,..pls correct me if my grammar was wrong Embarassed
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 1:23 pm

myrra, kembangsemangkuk will handle all things related to grammar... hehehe....

kembangsemangkuk, so hows the trip to sri perigi...
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 1:41 pm

just english - Page 3 IMAGE_01897

this is a air terjun lata mengkuang.... the water is cold and refreshing, plus a bit challenging to actually arrive at this spot... sore legs is a norm here...
Back to top Go down
kembangsemangkuk
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
kembangsemangkuk

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 10:23 pm

damahum wrote:
myrra, kembangsemangkuk will handle all things related to grammar... hehehe....
kembangsemangkuk, so hows the trip to sri perigi...
O...oh...since when did i become an english teacher damahum? scratch
I've not been to sri perigi yet. Still browsing the net for the most safe and nearby place to A.Star since there will be about 20 of us. (Adults + Kids) Carnivall Sg.Petani is a place for sure,though it's just a small theme park compared to the others.(u've got no choice for anything when u'r up here) Even the nearest biggest mall that i often do my shopping is the Queensbay Mall in Penang.
It's only recently that the city came up with the largest Tesco (not sure about that) and i believed the whole of Kedahan will be there.
Anyway, where is that Lata Mengkuang waterfalls? Hmmm...Looks so refreshing and cooling.
Oneg, are u now in A.Star?
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:28 am

just a wild guess saying that ur a teacher since u wrote such a long reply la kembangsemangkuk...
:D

lata mengkuang is at kulim if im not mistaken.. or is it sik, if not baling maybe... seriously i dont exactly know that myself... hehehe...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 2:47 pm

yup kembangsemangkuk. currently, i'm having a really horrible boring days due to my semester break. let me correct you damahum. Lata Mengkuang located near by Bendang Man and few km away from "pekan sik". i have a suggestion. why not, all the posters here having a "toot" at one of the interesting place in kedah or penang??? its gonna be a really memorable in our minds perhaps...

Last edited by oneg11 on Fri 30 May 2008, 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:49 pm

are u suggesting that we forumers make a gathering of some sort?? i dont know what in the world is "toot"
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 9:39 pm

"toot"=something like hanging out among members
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 2:42 am

ooohhh.... so we all now know a new word today... from oneg11 , toot.....
Back to top Go down
dejavu79
dejavu79

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 27/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 2:32 pm

can I join you guy chatting about how wonderful and easy it is to speak & write in english.. can i..can i..please.. hey such a wondeful view of waterfall...
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 4:50 pm

yaya... welcome dejavu... don't worry damahum can make it easier here.... huhuhh
Back to top Go down
kembangsemangkuk
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
kembangsemangkuk

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 12:36 am

U are most welcome Dejavu!
Let's add more colors to this thread. And yes, Damahum and Oneg will be happy to assist u. Am i right guyz?
Hey guyz,i'm just back frm Langkawi this afternoon. Used to go there for a shortbreak
School holidays.... and it's always packed.
I'm wondering, where are the rest? (I mean our thread forumers)
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 3:01 am

yeah... we will try our best. but i'm not good enough compared to damahum & our english teacher here... :D How's your trip there?? kinda sad because even though i'm staying in Kedah but i've never been there. i guess everyone are busy with their business and didn't time to spend here.... :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 12:48 pm

aisey oneg,...dont say like that laaa..even the rest are busy with their business,...i'm still here,..spending time chit chat with all of you guyz... Laughing hehehehe....em,..so nice if during school break like this we can go for a trip..have a nice holiday,spending a time with a family.....yeah,..but i'm not free to go anywhere..so sad...
Back to top Go down
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 1:34 pm

myrra wrote:
aisey oneg,...dont say like that laaa..even the rest are busy with their business,...i'm still here,..spending time chit chat with all of you guyz... Laughing hehehehe....em,..so nice if during school break like this we can go for a trip..have a nice holiday,spending a time with a family.....yeah,..but i'm not free to go anywhere..so sad...

try to correct the sentence

where is kembangsemangkuk....
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 1:32 am

dejavu79 wrote:
can I join you guy chatting about how wonderful and easy it is to speak & write in english.. can i..can i..please.. hey such a wondeful view of waterfall...
of course u can... waterfall is one of the way The Creator shows nature's beauty... we humans only have to know where to look for it....

oneg11 wrote:
yaya... welcome dejavu... don't worry damahum can make it easier here.... huhuhh
oit oneg11, i can make what easier????

kembangsemangkuk wrote:
U are most welcome Dejavu!
Let's add more colors to this thread. And yes, Damahum and Oneg will be happy to assist u. Am i right guyz?
I dont know abt oneg11 but i surely can and will assist in any way i can...

kembangsemangkuk wrote:
Hey guyz,i'm just back frm Langkawi this afternoon. Used to go there for a shortbreak
School holidays....
pictures... where are the pictures.... hehehe.... care to share it with us???
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 1:35 am

najz, i'll try to correct the sentence....

...., spending quality time with my family....
Back to top Go down
oneg11
Super Senior
Super Senior
oneg11

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 9:44 pm

clever... damahum, can you become my tutor??? please... don't reject my proposal... :D
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 12:19 am

i'm sure damahum can be tutor for everyone here..... cheers
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 2:53 am

hehehe.... i dont mind....
Back to top Go down
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 8:00 am

damahum wrote:
najz, i'll try to correct the sentence....

...., spending quality time with my family....

there you are...good and keep it up
Laughing
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 11:50 pm

oh yeah2x.... cheers
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:38 am

najz, do you know any good reading materials or any good authors that wrote fiction books....
Back to top Go down
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 8:08 am

damahum wrote:
najz, do you know any good reading materials or any good authors that wrote fiction books....

Authors for Fiction Books;
Arrow Frederic Fortsye
Arrow James Calvell
Arrow Harold Robin

damahum, try to correct which i highlighted in BLUE
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:53 pm

and do you know....any good reading materials or good authors that wrote horror books...hehehe
Back to top Go down
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 8:40 am

mamzie wrote:
and do you know....any good reading materials or good authors that wrote horror books...hehehe

I guess Mamzie asked me about this..

Arrow Hitchcok
Arrow L Stein

;)
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 1:10 pm

....any good reading materials or authors that wrote....
????
is that it? :confused:
Back to top Go down
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 3:47 pm

damahum wrote:
....any good reading materials or authors that wrote....
????
is that it? :confused:

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 12:39 am

right now it feels like im back in my english teacher's class...
Back to top Go down
kembangsemangkuk
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
kembangsemangkuk

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 12:40 am

Hi there!
How's everyone here?
Sorry for being MIA....
Been a little bit busy lately.....(till no time to surf the net)
Finally, i'm able to sit back infront of my comp tonite.
Oneg & Damahum!
Just for info ya....i did not go to any of the waterfalls mentioned earlier.
Wanna know why???
:face: scratch
Instead, i brought them to Pdg Besar for shopping and ended up swimming and picknicking in Gua Kelam.
We really enjoyed ourselves. The kids gets some new experience at least.
Have anyone of u been there before?
Back to top Go down
kembangsemangkuk
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
kembangsemangkuk

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 11:46 pm

Hallooo.........
Anybody home??? Basketball
Back to top Go down
mamzie
Mod PR
Mod PR
mamzie

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:03 pm

najz.....thanks a lot for sharing the information :D
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:58 pm

kembangsemangkuk wrote:
Wanna know why???
yeah.. why?
Back to top Go down
najz
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
najz

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 2:15 pm

mamzie wrote:
najz.....thanks a lot for sharing the information :D

not at all
Back to top Go down
kembangsemangkuk
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
kembangsemangkuk

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 12:51 am

damahum wrote:
kembangsemangkuk wrote:
Wanna know why???
yeah.. why?
Hmm...coz it's dry and smelly... :evil:
I think i've made a good choice by going to Gua Kelam.
It's so cooling, clean, quiet and most important,plenty of water....hehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
damahum
Super Senior
Super Senior
damahum

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 5:16 am

owh... good for you...
but i wanna know which waterfall that is dry and smelly? Question
Back to top Go down
kembangsemangkuk
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
kembangsemangkuk

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 3:50 am

damahum wrote:
owh... good for you...
but i wanna know which waterfall that is dry and smelly? Question

Not to mention ok! But, as usual the attitude of our people here.....
Not really civic minded!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 11:16 am

i've been to Gua Kelam before but the place is not well managed. It can be better if properly managed and maintained. But is it nice place for relaxation with family :D
Back to top Go down
ladyzone
Regular Customer
Regular Customer
ladyzone

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 12/06/2008

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 12:52 pm

hello evr'bdy...

talking about fav pstime... i like watching tv, listening 2 radio... singing..(karaoke laa)... but lately.. i got tis throat problem.. cannot sing anymore...

i do swim before... but since i came back from hajj, no more swimming...

what else... hm.. i went to manik sewing class last february... now i make myself busy with sewing..
Back to top Go down
ninarahim
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
ninarahim

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 25/05/2008

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 10:18 pm

Hi every one...!!!
I'm new here.....just to say hello and hope that we could improve our written and spoken English thru this topic.

Ladyzone...I like swimming too. Normally my family and I will go for a swimming twice a week at MPKS swimming pool. I understood that swimming is a very good excersice....so for those who are interested to swim..please visit registered swimming instructor and join the class.... Very interesting class..fees is RM 170 only..
Back to top Go down
ninarahim
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
ninarahim

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 25/05/2008

PostSubject: Lata Mengkuang   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 11:00 pm

damahum wrote:
just a wild guess saying that ur a teacher since u wrote such a long reply la kembangsemangkuk...

Lata mengkuang is at kulim if im not mistaken.. or is it sik, if not baling maybe... seriously i dont exactly know that myself... hehehe...

Hi everybody...just to share with all of you that Lata Mengkuang is at Sik..Emmmm... very nice place and you could spend overnight there by contacting KEDA. (They have some sort like resort overthere) meanwhile Lata Bayu and Lata Hijau are at Baling.... Hots spring is also located there.... Explore our interesting place and you can feel the power of mother natures.

Welcome to SIK, BALING, YAN and KULIM.....
Back to top Go down
kembangsemangkuk
Enterpreneur
Enterpreneur
kembangsemangkuk

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 11:58 pm

ninarahim wrote:
damahum wrote:

Lata mengkuang is at kulim if im not mistaken.. or is it sik, if not baling maybe... seriously i dont exactly know that myself... hehehe...

Hi everybody...just to share with all of you that Lata Mengkuang is at Sik..Emmmm... very nice place and you could spend overnight there by contacting KEDA. (They have some sort like resort overthere) meanwhile Lata Bayu and Lata Hijau are at Baling.... Hots spring is also located there.... Explore our interesting place and you can feel the power of mother natures.

Welcome to SIK, BALING, YAN and KULIM.....

Waah...nina! you are here too! Welcome!Welcome!
Looks like you are promoting Kedah heh???
Back to top Go down
mamito
mamito

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 05/06/2008

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 1:49 pm

asalamualaikum damahum where is the location i cant stand it,i love picnic .
is it clean,last week we went to lata sedim .anyone else like to picnic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just english   just english - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just english

View previous topic View next topic Back to top